Terms and Conditions
• Payments must be received in full by June 30, 2021 in order to secure an Express Booth.
• Notice of cancellation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A full refund will be given if notice is received by June 30, 2021.
• A 50 percent refund will be given if notice is received between July 1-August 20, 2021.
• No refunds will be granted for registration cancellations received after August 20, 2021.
• U.S. Travel provides complimentary lodging for five nights, September 18-22 (with check-out on September 23, room & tax only) for international and domestic buyers, international journalists, IAC/VUSA Committee chairs, and one Commercial Service representative per country. All others, including non-appointment taking buyers, must arrange and pay for their own hotel accommodations.
• Note: International and domestic buyers must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive complimentary lodging for five nights (September 18-22, with check-out on September 23, room & tax only):
• You submit and accept a minimum of 30 appointments via ipw.com.
• You participate fully in ALL three days of business appointments (September 20-22, 2021).
• Deadline for Hosted Delegate reservations, as space permits: JULY 30, 2021.
• The U.S. Travel Association cannot guarantee placement with your delegation for reservations received after July 30, 2021. Reservations will be accepted between July 31-August 27; however, your final hotel assignment will not be available until September 10.