Government and Public Health Resources
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights – effective April 1
OSHA – Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID – 19
Public Health Resources
World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus Information
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19
John Hopkins CSSE – Global Cases Dashboard
What IITA Members are Saying…..
March 2020 Member Survey re Coronavirus Crisis
- 100% of all members said the coronavirus has impacted their business.
- 98% of all members have had groups and/or FITs canceled, and 71% have had to issue refunds of some fees/deposits.
- 59% have rebooked business later in 2020 and 39% are rebooking into 2021.
- 57% have experienced layoffs in their organizations.
- 76% have employees working remotely.
- 28% of respondents’ organizations have temporarily closed.
- Nearly 70% of business affected has been from Europe, surpassing China/Asia noted in the first survey in February.
- The UK, Spain, Germany and Italy were the most frequently mentioned countries from which members’ businesses had been affected.
- 100% of inbound operators said that the coronavirus has resulted in financial loss to their organization compared to 76% reported in February; 95% overall of all members have experienced financial loss compared to 65% in February.
- 52% of respondents estimated financial losses would be under $500k, while 26% reported losses over $1 million.
- Most critical needs were reported as:
- Financial assistance by Inbound Operators – 81%; by all members 65%
- Low or no-interest loans – 77% by Inbound Operators; 50% by all members
- Tax relief/postponement – 68% by Inbound Operators; 43% by all members
- 59% of Inbound Operators rated Supplier Flexibility as a critical need
- Marketing to drive demand for recovery – 50% by Inbound Operators; 69% by all members
Page last updated: 4.5.2020 at 12:00p.m. ET