Your organization’s profile is your primary tool for your marketplace appointments at the IITA Summit. And it is the ONLY marketing tool (in addition to your business card) that you can leave with inbound operators during the IITA Summit Marketplace.
Your “one-pager” profile lets your inbound operator partner know about your organization. Why it’s unique. Why they should want to include your products and services in their portfolio. And how you will work with them. You’ll want to include the following:
- What are you selling and when/where is it available?
- What markets and visitor types can you accommodate: Group, FIT, Leisure, MICE?
- What do you do specifically for these international markets?
- What else will help the inbound operator work with you to sell your product? Rates, special terms/offers?
** NEW THIS YEAR **
IITA will provide all inbound operator attendees (and operator members not attending) with a binder for collecting the profile forms from their partners. If you purchased the option to include your “one-pager” in the 2020 IITA Summit Product Guide, please email your profile form to email@example.com by January 22 or send 50 three hole-punched copies by January 20 to:
Attention: Sarah Terry
International Inbound Travel Association
2365 Harrodsburg Road, Suite A-325
Lexington, KY 40509
If you did not purchase the option, we recommend you bring 50 copies of your “one-pager” hole-punched profile to the Summit to give to the inbound operators during your Marketplace appointments or you can purchase ($25) the opportunity to have yours placed in the tour operator binder by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
IITA will be printing your “one-pager” on 8 1/2 x 11,100 lb., matte paper.
We recommend making your left-hand margin 0.75″
YOUR “ONE-PAGER” REQUIREMENTS
- Maximum one page, front and back
- Size: 8.5 x 11
- Three-hole punched
- Include your organization name, contact name, address, phone, email and website